Being happy is something that each of us determines. It’s not something that we find outside ourselves, it is within us…and our choice.
Connect Magazine invites you to the 2019 Health, Happiness and Harmony Expo, as they celebrate 15 years of publishing as well as their 150th edition.
Connect with healers, readers, practitioners, naturopaths, hypnotherapists and more at the Health, Happiness and Harmony Expo on:
Sunday 5 May, 10.00am to 4.00pm
Receive guidance from various keynote speakers and a specialised selection of health & well-being exhibitors as they showcase their products and services. Plus you can get involved with the various activities during the day such as a meditation marathon or a human mandala!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER SCHEDULE
- 10:10am | Astrology with Rob Hart
- 10.30am | Essential Oils with Fi Kimber
- 11.00am | Naturopathy and Herbalism with David Peirce
- 11.30am | Shamanism with Misha Hoo
- 3.00pm | Classical Feng Shui with Jan Leese
- All day | At Ease Natural Therapies presents a series of workshops and demonstrations throughout the day in shop G3a – opposite Priceless Gems.
AT EASE NATURAL THERAPIES SCHEDULE
At Ease Natural Therapies presents a series of workshops and demonstrations throughout the day in shop G3a – opposite Priceless Gems. Activities include massage stations, 20 minute reflexology, chair massage, free aromatherapy bliss ball giveaways, aromatherapy display with one on one discussions, and well-being talks. Q & A talks schedule is as follows:
- 10:30am | Dis- Stress | Triggers for immune dysfunction and disease
- 11.30am | Rest and Relaxation | Chilling out, and restorative strategies for everyone who feels frazzled
- 12.30pm | Getting to the guts of the issue | How gut health makes you sick or makes you better
- 1.30pm | Dis- Stress | Triggers for immune dysfunction
- 2.30pm | Rest and Relaxation | Chilling out, and restorative strategies for everyone who feels frazzled
- 3.30pm | Getting to the guts of the issue | How gut health makes you sick or makes you better
MEDITATION MARATHON SCHEDULE
From 12pm to 2.30pm, the meditatin marathon showcases 5 different meditation techniques in 150 minutes of meditation. Bring a cushion and join in.
- 10.00am to 10.10am |Opening ceremony
- 12.00pm to 12.30pm | Meditation marathon – Shamanic Meditation with Misha Hoo
- 12.30pm to 1.00pm | Meditation marathon – Sound Meditation with Soul Harmonics Orchestra
- 1.00pm to 1.30pm | Meditation Marathon – Longevity Qigong with Rob McAlpine
- 1.30pm to 2.00pm | Meditation Marathon – Mindfulness Meditation with Rinchen
- 2.00pm to 2.30pm | Meditation Marathon – Meditation Marathon – Mantra Meditation with Han Wee Tan
From 2.30pm to 3pm, join with others to form a human art-piece of compassion and connection – accompanied by the Zen stories of the Universal Storyteller. To reserve your spot in the Human Mandala and book your ticket – click HERE.
ABOUT CONNECT MAGAZINE
Connect Magazine began in March 2004 . A team of inspired and innovative people from the not-for-profit Bee Universal Inc. decided it was important to keep the community connected about all things spiritual in the community, and so Connect Magazine was born.
Connect began as a small monthly A5 magazine with 500 copies and over the years it has grown due to inspiring and informational articles from the community, and of course the advertising support which pays for it all. Magazine donations have also ensured the survival and continuity of the magazine. “It hasn’t always been easy but we’ve pulled through the difficult times and blossomed”.
The team members and volunteers have changed over the years but always at the helm and driving the magazine forward is Renee Cashman, with her enduring passion and commitment. The only time a magazine was not published was October 2015 after Renee lost her 14 year old son to an asthma attack. After this tragedy Renee continued producing the Connect Magazine but changed it to a bimonthly production.
Connect Magazine is now a 64 page gloss cover magazine with 3500 copies now spread across North Queensland to a niche enlightened market.
To be an exhibitor at this event, click HERE.